Wonderful dressing for summer salads or tossed over sauteed veggies! I’ve made this dressing with either red onion OR fresh garlic, and both versions are equally delicious. Use whatever you have on hand!
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2tbs organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1tsp lemon juice (optional-this helps preserve the dressing)
- 1-2tbs honey
- 1/2 red onion OR 1 fresh garlic clove
- 1/4cup packed basil leaves
- 1tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/2tsp black pepper (or to taste)
Blend in food processor or vitamix til smooth! Stays fresh in refridgerator about 3-5 days.